Cataract Eye Drops, Relieve Eye Aging and Eye Fatigue, Relieve Eye Irritation from Sunlight and WindSpecifications
- - Cataract eye drops help with temporary relief from minor irritations and exposure to the sun, wind, etc.
- - Ca0 - B eye drops may help fight the occurrence and development of senile cataract, intra-ocular pressure associated with glaucoma, contact lens disorders, presbyopia, and corneal disorders.
- - Ca0 - B may also help fight computer vision syndrome, ocular inflammation, blurred vision, dry eye syndrome, retinal diseases, vitreous opacities and lesions, aging eyes, and eye strain.
- - The recommended use for cataract eye drops is 1 or 2 drops twice a day.
- - NAC eye drops are patented and use the exact formula for human and animals as in trials.
- - NAC eye drops are a cost effective, non-invasive relief for eye disorders and inflammation.
If you are looking for an eye drop to help with cataracts, dry eyes, or other eye issues, the Ca0 - B Eye Drops may be a good option for you. This product is designed to help with a variety of different eye disorders and can be used twice a day for best results. The patented NAC formula in these drops has been proven effective in clinical trials and is a safe and cost-effective way to treat your eyes.
What are cataracts?
A cataract is a clouding of the lens in your eye that affects your vision. Most cataracts are related to aging. Cataracts usually develop slowly and don't disturb your eyesight early on. Over time, however, cataracts will eventually cause your vision to become blurry and unclear.
Cataract surgery is the most common type of surgery performed in the United States. More than 3 million people have cataract surgery each year.
During cataract surgery, your cloudy natural lens is removed and replaced with a clear artificial lens. Cataract surgery is safe and effective, and it can help you see more clearly.