Deaf Hearing Devices, Virtual Immersive Tools for a Wide Variety of Deaf Individuals,Improve Deafness or Hearing ImpairmentSpecifications
- - SignOn connects the hearing and Deaf communities through authentic learning interactions.
- - ASL learners have the opportunity to communicate one-on-one live with a Deaf ASL Ambassador.
- - SignOn gives learners the confidence they need to engage with the Deaf Community while practicing and retaining language techniques.
- - There are 35+ Deaf ASL Ambassadors available from across the country.
- - Sessions are stored on your dashboard so you can review them anytime.
- - Connect, practice, and retain what you've learned with SignOn.
SignOn is a live virtual ASL immersion tool that connects the hearing and Deaf communities. It's simple to use – you just sign up for a session, choose an ambassador, and schedule a time that works for you. The session is stored on your dashboard so you can review it later. I love SignOn because it's flexible, easy to use, and allows me to practice my ASL skills with native speakers.
If you're looking for an immersive ASL experience, SignOn is a great option. With live sessions available 7 days a week and ambassadors from across the country, you'll be able to find somebody that meets your needs. I really appreciated being able to review my sessions afterwards and practice what I had learned. Overall, SignOn is a great tool for learning ASL.