Mini Pet Microchips, Size 1.4mm X 8mm, Pack of 10 Units, Bio-compatible Glass, Keep Your Furry Friend Safe and SoundAbout this item
- - 10 pet microchips with injectors in a bulk veterinary/breeder pack
- - Injector is preloaded with an 8 mm 134.2 kHz ISO 11784/5 ISO compliant RFID transponder
- - Transponder is fitted with an anti-migration cap
- - Injector is in a sterile, sealed pouch with 8 bar code/ID code labels
- - Expiry date and lot number available at request
- - Transponder is made of bio-compatible glass
This bulk veterinary/breeder pack of 10 microchips with injectors is perfect for implanting in animals. The mini 1.4mm x 8mm transponders are ISO 11784/5 compliant and fitted with an anti-migration cap to prevent movement within the animal's body. The ready-to-use syringe type injector is preloaded with a 8 mm 134,2 kHz RFID transponder and comes with 8 bar code/ID code labels.
- RFID transponders are ISO 11784/5 compliant
- Bio-compatible glass
- Keep your furry friend safe and sound.
- Never worry about them getting lost again.
Introducing our new 10 Pet Microchips with Injectors - Mini 1.4 x 8mm! These microchips are perfect for veterinarians and breeders, as they come in a bulk pack of 10 units and include injectors preloaded with a 8 mm 134,2 kHz ISO 11784/5 ISO compliant RFID transponder. Each injector is sterile and comes in a sealed pouch, complete with 8 bar code/ID code labels. The anti-migration cap on each transponder helps to ensure that your pet's microchip remains in place once implanted. And thanks to the stainless steel needle and polypropylene needle cap, this product is both safe and durable.