Speech-to-text, Text-to-speech, Application, Translation, Adding Letters, Transcription Technology Suitable for Multiple Application Scenarios
About this item
- - Automatic transcription of spoken dictation into written form.
- - A system for creating and searching audiovisual archives.
- - Generating highly natural speech from typed texts.
- - Synthesis of human speech almost indistinguishable from human voice.
- - Voice biometrics - verification and verification of persons based on the unique characteristics of their voice.
- - Analytics - analysis of calls in call centers with detailed statistics of all calls.
Microsoft SAPI 5 interface is a system that enables automatic transcription of spoken dictation into written form. It is compatible with common screen reading applications and can be used with Microsoft SAPI 5 interface. The application also includes a GUI application. It is available in both home and enterprise versions. The enterprise version supports load balancing and SNMP. It also supports MRCPv1 and MRCPv2 interfaces. The system is available on LINUX and MS Windows platforms.