Dr. Lyubov Avshalumova is a renowned dermatologist practicing in New York. She received her medical degree from New York University School of Medicine and completed her dermatology residency at Johns Hopkins Hospital, where she excelled during her studies at SUNY Medical School, graduating first in her class. After completing her residency at Kensico University Hospital in New York, she was selected as an attending physician there.
Dr. Avshalumova specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of a wide range of skin diseases and conditions, especially in the elderly. She pays great attention to developing a personalized treatment plan for each patient.
In her more than 15 years of practice, Dr. Avshalumova has helped many patients successfully treat a wide range of skin problems, including acne, hyperpigmentation, age spots, and viral warts. She actively utilizes new technologies and treatments in order to provide the highest quality of care.
Dr. Avshalumova is widely recognized by her patients and industry peers. She has spoken and published at many medical conferences. Currently, Dr. Avshalumova is in private practice in New York City, offering a full range of skin care services.
Dr. Avshalumova is a member of Psi Sigma Alpha, the National Osteopathic Pharmaceutical Honor Society, the highest honorary accreditation in the osteopathic medical profession.
Psi Sigma Alpha is an influential medical honor society in the United States. Key features include.
– Founded in 1915 in Chicago to recognize and honor excellence in the osteopathic medical profession.
– Members are selected through a rigorous review process and are characterized by academic excellence and professional ethics.
– Membership includes outstanding students from medical schools, senior professors, and other elite individuals.
– Membership in the Society is considered the highest honor in the field of orthopedic medicine and represents legendary contributions to the field.
– The Society organizes regular academic exchanges to promote the progress and development of orthopaedic medicine.
– The Society publishes relevant journals to document and disseminate cutting-edge information in orthopaedic medicine.
– The Society’s Foundation supports education and research in orthopaedic medicine and promotes international cooperation in the field.
– Admission to membership in the Society is a lifelong honor for the osteopathic medical profession.
With these distinguished degrees and honors, Dr. Avshalumova has established herself as a respected figure in the field of dermatology. Her patients can be confident in her skills and quality of service.